Dave Owen at Environmental Legislation Prof Weblog lately compiled a listing of books on environmental regulation beneficial by different professors for incoming regulation college students with an curiosity within the discipline. The outcomes are all histories in a method or one other:
- The favourite: Jonathan Harr’s A Civil Motion.
- The storytellers: Zyg Plater’s The Snail Darter and the Dam: How Pork-Barrel Politics Endangered a Little Fish and Killed a River and Oliver Houck’s Taking Again Eden: Eight Environmental Circumstances that Modified the World.
- Houck’s and Richard Lazarus’s Environmental Legislation Tales.
- Lazarus’s The Making of Environmental Legislation.
- Gerald Stern’s The Buffalo Creek Catastrophe.