This name is for a one-year or semester-long fellowship for a graduate scholar wishing to work on the historical past of water legislation in Israel/Palestine or a associated subject (such because the historical past of water legislation in a associated jurisdiction, the historical past of associated areas of legislation in Israel/Palestine, authorized transfers within the British Empire, and many others.). The fellowship is a part of my Israel Science Basis-funded analysis mission: “Personal and Public Water Rights in Mandate Palestine and Early Israel”.
TAU Regulation and its Berg Institute for Regulation and Historical past are vibrant and collegial facilities of authorized historical past the place candidates can anticipate interactions with quite a lot of attention-grabbing students within the area, and entry to a variety of historic and authorized databases is out there.
Eligible candidates might be one of many following:
- a current recipient of a doctoral diploma in a related area wishing to spend a yr of postdoctoral analysis at TAU Regulation;
- a candidate for a analysis diploma in one other college, or in one other college of TAU, wishing to spend a interval as a visiting researcher at TAU Regulation;
- a candidate for an LLM or PhD diploma TAU Regulation’s Zvi Meitar Heart for Superior Authorized Research;
- an applicant for an LLM or PhD on the Meitar Heart (candidates should apply individually to the Meitar Heart for admission, and receipt of the fellowship might be contingent on acceptance to a level program).
- a canopy letter describing a analysis agenda and its relevance to the subject of the historical past of water legislation in Israel/Palestine
- transcript of grades from final diploma
- 2 letters of advice despatched on to firstname.lastname@example.org
- writing pattern
The guy will obtain a month-to-month stipend of between roughly ILS four,500 (for masters college students) and 11,000 a month, in accordance with college guidelines and topic to out there matching funds, and in addition some funding for journey to conferences. TAU college students may even obtain a tuition waiver. The guy might re-apply for funding in subsequent years, college guidelines allowing.
The guy might be anticipated to take part in weekly workshops and seminars at TAU, and generally be in residence at TAU.
people ought to ship the next paperwork (in English or Hebrew) to email@example.com by 15 Feb 2019:
Notification of the fellowship award might be made rapidly.
Please handle any inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.